Last Updated: October 6th, 2023.
Information You Provide to Us
We collect only the information that you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information that you provide when you register for an account or other transaction, contact customer service, request information from us, register with us to receive emails or make a purchase. The types of information that we may collect and use include: your name, email address, postal address, phone number and any other information that you choose to provide.
How We Use Your Information
- We may use the information that you provide in the following ways:
- To communicate with you
- Keep internal records
- Improve our products and services
- Protect, investigate, and deter against unauthorized or illegal activity
- With your direct consent, periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers, or other information that we think you may find interesting, using the email address that you have provided
WE DO NOT rent, sell, or otherwise disclose your personal information to third parties, except in the very limited circumstances set out below.
We may share your information with third parties in the following circumstances:
- We may use service providers in connection with operating and improving our website and to assist with certain functions, such as payment processing, email transmission, data hosting and some aspects of our technical and customer support. We take measures to ensure that these service providers access, process, and store information about you only for the purposes we authorize, and subject to confidentiality obligations.
- As required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of our company, our customers, or others
We employ technical, organizational and commercially acceptable measures designed to appropriately protect your information. These measures address how we control, collect, use, disclose, copy, modify, or dispose of your information, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, no method of transmission over the internet or method of electronic storage is completely secure.
Zawadee takes all feasible and reasonable precautions to protect the personal information that you provide to us. Every staff member, contractor or industry partner must sign a Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreement wherein they agree not to improperly use and/or disclose any personal information about clients or other individuals who have contacted Zawadee.
Opting Out of Receiving Communications from Us
If you do not wish to receive communications from Zawadee, you can opt-out of receiving such communications by either following the instructions within each such communication or by contacting support at any time using the email noted below.
Changes to this Policy